Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's that Time! Looking for new models!



Hey fans and hot Mommas! I'm looking for babies and kids to model for my winter/ holiday lines of beanies, jewelry, hair flowers and bows, headbands and so forth! You must live in the Vegas Valley and be willing to come to a photo shoot on October 9th! It's a Thursday and I am scheduling 0-3.5 months for 10 am to 11:30. 4-12 months 11:30- 12:30. 1-3 yrs. 12:30-1:30and 3-8 yrs. 4:30- 6:00pm

The babies will shoot studio style
the older babies will do some indoor and some outdoor
the toddlers will be at the park/ garden area and some indoors
The older girls will do the same.

If you and your baby are available for any of these times please shoot me an email with a few pics of your little one and a phone number to reach you. 
Your child must be able to wear something on her head for approximately 1-2 minutes at least before tearing it off!
Since, I am shooting for WINTER, Winter
 clothes will be specified if your child is sele
cted to model!

Most sessions only last about 1/2 hour to 40 mins.

You will receive free photography of the shoot, a free hair clip of choice and 20% off anything you want from my shop!




Now, this is what I'm looking for:



at least one really newborn baby any race
1-2 ethnic babies any race or age (non-
caucasian)

2-3 ethnic toddlers any race or age ( same)
3-4 ethnic little girls same as above!

1 blonde big girl( 3-6 yrs.)
1 curly brunette baby and one curly brunette big girl

If i have already contacted you or asked you in person if your daughter could model for me, please just shoot me an email of your girl and mention that! I'm so excited to see who else is out there and get out these cute new lines for the masses!
Thanks! You have until Oct. 4th to submit pictures to me. The
 models will be selected on the 5th via email!
corrine.ccbabyinc@gmail.com
 
scroll down to see more photos from previous shoots!
~C

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Meet the Robertson's