Friday, August 15, 2008

My weekend jobs!

On occasion I make WEDDING CAKES. Yep, I'm one of those crazy cake makers who abandons my family for like 3 days and makes brides so happy for but a short moment. I try to create what they have dreamed about since they were a little girl. So I had the privilege of making Kaylee's cake last saturday here it is...


Here are some other cakes i've made in the past!





Now you know a bit more about me. And NO, i don't "DO IT ALL". I am just very RIghT BrAiNed! My left brain was LEFT behind. I stink at math in my head and stuff like that but, when it comes to working with my hands, i can do that!

Know someone who needs one? I make Birthday cakes and cupcakes( gourmet filled ones) as well. Call for a real quote.
702-373-8193

3 comments:

erin said...

Oh my goodness, Corrine you are awsome!! Those cakes are so pretty!! I can't believe how much you do, I wish I could do just some of it!!

Anonymous said...

Dang girlie .. now I want cake. Sigh ...

Anonymous said...

Ok so how did you end up getting those broaches to stay?! Your cakes are pretty amazing! We should totally get together show eachother what we know! I need to practice with fondant... maybe you could help!