Sunday, August 24, 2008

Looking for MOdels in RENO/ FALLON Areas!



Hey fans!
I'm needing sweet girlies for my Fall photo shoot and I will be in Fallon and Reno this wednesday thru the following wednesday(27th-3rd). So, if you have a baby girl 0-1yr. or toddler 1.5-5 yrs. that you'd like to model for my company please send me an email with a
picture of them or two and a few words about their personality.
I'm looking for a few older girls too, ages 5-7.

I will be constantly checking my email while I'm up there so, as soon as you read this post, email me!
Each model will get a free set of clips or a headband and %20 off their order. Plus, they will get free photography of their sweet kiddos (always priceless:)! My times are pretty open so, don't hesitate to call or email me. Info on my sidebar!

Also, You ladies who want to place some custom orders, come on over! Let's let our kiddos play while we pick out sweet baby things and I can make them while i'm there so you don't have to pay SHIPPING!! You all have my number and since i Lost my old phone i don't have yours so, please call me soon and tell your girlfriends with cute babies too!
~C

0 comments: