Monday, August 25, 2008

And the WINNERS are...


Here it is ladies!

 Six winners in all. Plus, if you didn't win but, you view my blog regularly, I'm providing you with my friends and family discount from now until October 1st! Yep, whatever you'd like is now 20% off! So, convo me at my regular email or on my etsy email and tell me what it is you want and I'll post you a listing with the prices marked down especially for you sweet mommas!

Now for the winners......


3rd Place winners are... ( 5.00 store credit)

ERIN who said...
So I love the everything in your store but I think my favorites are between the daisy headbands and the bracelets!! They are so cute, I think my little Emma would look so cute in the headbands!!

Jami who said...Thanks for doing this great give away. I love all your stuff, but especially the baby bracelets. I have three little boys and we're finally expecting a little girl in a month so I've been eyeing the bracelets!!!

Tristen who said...I love that butterfly bracelet! My little girl has out grown hers from when she was born so I am on a hunt to find one to fit and that's too cute as well! I love your products!

2nd place winners are...( 10.00 store credit)

Mandy&Kalen who said...I love the mommy and daughter pink pearl bracelets... I have been looking for a nice bracelet for my baby girl for church and it would be perfect! But I also love the Shimmery Crochet Headbands!

Kelly Shoroye who said...I would love some crochet headbands for my daughter, and a pair of mommy daughter bracelets would be priceless.

And the Grand Prize winner of a $20. store credit is... HANNA
who said...
We have 6 little girls in our family and would LOVE to have some of your cute products! You are so talented! If the baby we are adopting in December, I would love to have a bracelet set made for she and her birthmom!

CONGRATS LADIES AND I"LL BE SHOOTING YOU AN EMAIL IF YOU LEFT ME ONE ON YOUR COMMENT IF NOT, YOU BETTER CONTACT ME ASAP!
~Corrine

1 comments:

Hanna said...

YAH! I'm so excited! Thank you!

I meant to write, "if the baby we are adopting in December IS A GIRL...":)