Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Schedule and UPDATED INFO!

Hey everyone...

So. I'm in the DENVER area still but, we moved to a diff. suburb and I have taken a long needed break after adopting our son , Gavin!

I'm happy to announce that i will be at a show on 
 OCT. 16th @ Overland High School Fall Fair!
In SE Aurora area!

I will post pictures soon but expect some: 
Custom sleep sacks, custom onesies, Baby caps, Crochet beanies
Baby mary janes and BOOTS in red, Zebra, Leopard Print, Pink and polka dots- with interchangeable bow clips on the fronts!Also, MANY BOWS of all colors and styles: crochet flowers, big bows, silk flowers, handmade couture blossoms, headbands of all kinds, Leggings, tutus, pettiskirts, adoption onesies with matching bows, Christmas bows, Halloween bows, big girl headbands ,
Couture wipes cases and burp cloths to match and MUCH MORE!


after that I will have a FB SALE in LATE NOVEMBER ( with only select items I have more than one of ! 

On Dec. 1st I will be at the Holiday Boutique Showcase In the Columbine Area of Littleton!

After that- Tough luck- I'm gearing up to have a baby! Hope to see you!
 contact me at my email:
Corrine.ccbabyinc@gmail.com

0 comments: