Sunday, August 23, 2009

SEEKING BABIES




It's that Time again! YEP, All my FALL flowers and accessories are in and i need fresh baby girl faces. I only need 3 babies and here's what I'm looking for:

1 newborn( 0-3months)
1 baby(3-5 months) can smile a bit, sits up assisted if possible
1 baby( 6-9 months) Must keep headbands on for longer than 1 minute, smiles, sits up, can push up into an almost crawling position.
must be available for the Shoot on: MONDAY AUGUST 31st
I will arrange a time slot around your babies nap schedule, if you are chosen.

All babies must have great skin tone, be bald or have hair and ready to get these free goodies:

2 headbands and 2 hair clips per model, free photography from the shoot, 30% off your purchase of anything i have in stock on day of shoot:)

email me your submissions at corrine.ccbabyinc@gmail.com by Aug. 28th! You will be informed on the 29th morning if your child is chosen.
Thanks, ladies!
~C

PS in late Sept. I will do a big girl shoot for the Winter Beanies and Holiday Lines! So hold tight, mommas with big girls:)

2 comments:

Erica912 said...

Aww wish I lived near you, I love your stuff and my daughter looks so cute in it ;)

Sara said...

you got mine if you want her :) you already know that...