Sunday, May 17, 2009

BUSY WEEK!

These are some things i made...

The ONLY one of it's KIND! Ultra Luxurious!
I have it on a skinny band but you can get it with ANY kind of band i have! It will be on my store soon!


To learn more about this dress go to Momma Sassy!







I LOVE sewing but, I am not sure if I'll be selling dresses or anything. Just burps and bibs, changing pads from time to time and custom order slings.

Though, i will make this same pattern over and over again for my girls and maybe as gifts! I'm making a slight alteration to it though...
I'm Gonna HOTFIX, BABY!

This week I also finished off 16 wipes cases , 6 bracelets, some burp cloths, clips and did the whole mom thing with swim lessons and gymnastics and so forth. thanks for all your help Sara, Susan and Jaime!

Hope you have lovely week!

Oh yeah, a few of you sweet people wanted to know the BEST time To ReAcH me... it's anyday after 12:30! Or just email me!
Take Care!

0 comments: