Thursday, March 12, 2009

NEW CASES and NEW CLIENT!


I made a few more new cases and I must be going case crazy b/c 2 of these are FOR ME! The Zebra one and the Amy Butler Duck egg case( aqua and pinks). Only b/c the zebra fabric is 10 yrs old and i made a purse out of it when i was dating my husband so, it will go with me in my black purse. The Duck Egg one will match the stroller blankets i got from The Pat-a-cake Baby

and the Car Seat covers I had The Baby Guy make for my two girl's. It also matches the coordinating double grocery cart cover from the same Company! I'll be putting in orders of every kind for anything he makes. If you are interested you can call or email me. He makes plenty other sewn things and is pretty reasonable!
These are satin stretchy diaper straps that are useful and they don't look half bad!

I added BLING to my case! Just a touch. PS, i don't let my kids play with wipe cases. they'd just take all the wipes out anyways and use them to clean everything or as blankets for their Penelope Peapod dolls.

I picked up a new client too. PINK AVENUE BRIDE.com They specialize in favors and all the fun and decorative stuff i n wedding planning. they will carry some cute clips and bands for flower girls!

Oh, Our wipes case class went spiffy! The girls had a blast chatting and we made tons of cute cases which will later be shown on Mommasassy.blogspot.com

I'll start putting flowers up next week on my etsy store! Along with the Spring Sale:) Don't miss this sale. It will be a good one!


~C

0 comments: