Sunday, November 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS BOWS and FLOWERS!


So, I have been running out of my Christmas Bows and clips and I am glad for that. But, many of you want to do CUSTOM Clips that can match your daughter's Christmas Dress! 

So, The First week of DECEMBER, I will be open for hair Clip orders. The last day to put in a custom order is Dec. 8th, b/c i'd like to enjoy this season too and not be working all the time. Don't get me wrong, i love doing this but, i like playing with my kids and decorating my house and many other things too:)! Plus, i assume most of you want to take your pictures right away as well! So call me ( on sidebar) or email me asap. Leave a message if you don't get me!

Custom Bows ( 4.-8.) Depending on size and materials

Custom Flowers( 4-10.) Depending on materials 
( to bling or not to bling, that is the question:)

Bracelets are done on special order only brut range from 14.- 40. generally 

Call me!

0 comments: