Monday, July 28, 2008

SEW AWESOME!

So, this last weekend, i went to the Quiltique's SEW- IN and i met the owners while sewing some fun stuff. I met the  2 sisters who are owner's with their parents and they are mommas of young girls, like myself. About 20 people came and we had a great time and i didn't end up leaving until 2:30am! Yep! Crazy
right. 

There was a full buffet and i got to work on a sweet BERNINA machine. I hope to own one soon from there.
Here's what i got accomplished while there. 
I made Two Girly Aprons for Aria and Brielle's Christmas presents and 10 Burp clothes for my shop.
 I also talked a lot ( you know me) with Jennifer and Kara (Co-owners w/ their parents) and helped them start the QUILTIQUE Blog
I was also flattered when Jen mentioned that i should teach a few classes for them. Thanks for the props, lady! I think we talked about a Baby Basics class and a Baby Boutiques class. Anyway, it was so much fun, again.



I can't wait for the new STASH newsletter to come out again so, i can register for some other fun classes and the next Sew-In.





My Burps will be available on my store soon. I also take Custom orders for these items as well.






I'll be making a few gender neutral ones in the next run and more sweet baby boy ones too but this one was for the girls!

0 comments: